Web Design Technologies
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
If you want to work as a WEB DESIGNER to create and upload content on a website, develop a simple website; may work for a company or on assignments for various clients.
Programm Fees: $ 6,000
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
The course spans six Units. It includes extensive use of Adobe Creative Cloud suite and seeks to bring students to a level where they are sufficiently proficient in the use of these software to create visual content for the web, whether it is for a company, a media site or an association. The program was developed using the tutorial resources and documents made available by ADOBE, the leading software company in the creative field.
One of the software, Dreamweaver, is a web development tool to build website and manage mobile content, in an OS X or Window environment.
This 400-hour program allows students to create websites and manage the full range of their content from text to photos or videos. The program was developed using tutorial resources and documents made available by ADOBE for several software in its Creative Cloud Suite. The program prepares students to take the ADOBE Certification tests for PHOTOSHOP, PREMIERE PRO and DREAMWEAVER
The program includes:
- ADOBE FIREFLY
- RUNWAY GEN-2
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, edit, crop, tone and create; retouch and mix; prepare images for web, print, and video
- Learn UX/UI concepts and prototyping based on client demand
- Learn how to create websites with ADOBE DREAMWEAVER software
- ADOBE PREMIERE PRO, basics of video editing, three-point editing with dragging clips; add a video montage
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, learn vectorial design to create web or mobile graphics, logos, icons or illustrations
- ADOBE INDESIGN, learn the software for print; export artboards for print; create flyers, banners or brochures
- Master data handling for POWERPOINT presentation; data visualization
- Understand ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS and web integration of 3D features and animation