Phython & Java For Web & Mobile Apps
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
If you want to work as a PROGRAMMER for the Web and applications. Students with a deep interest in coding would want to follow this program and learn how to use sophisticated computer languages to program applications for the Web or mobile supports such as smartphones, tablets or watches.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
The objective of this 600-clock hour program is to provide students with the coding knowledge, skills and hands-on training required to code at a professional entry level in Python and Java computer languages
The seven-unit program is assignment-driven so that students who complete it successfully will have the skills required to work as a coder in a range of industries. The core of their competences will be in the much-in-demand field of apps development.
PYTHON & JAVA FOR WEB APPS
The objective of this 600-hour program is to provide students with the software development knowledge, skills and hands-on training required to code Web applications, using Python and Java computer languages.
The program is assignment-driven so that students who complete it successfully will have the skills required to develop Web applications for a full range of sites.
The program includes:
- Introduction to C, a general-purpose computer programming language that supports structured programming and is the introduction to algorithms
- Coding in C++ and introduction to object-oriented programming, composition over inheritance, basic architecture principles and layer abstraction
- Coding in Python, the high-level, general-purpose programming language with a syntax that uses fewer lines of code than C++ or Java. Python is used to build server-side web applications. The course includes using Flask and Bootstrap as web framework.
- Coding in Java to develop Android applications; set up a Java virtual machine
- Learning SQL to communicate with database and web programming, including network security