WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
If you want to work as an AUDIO or MUSIC EDITOR in a studio. The program is for students with a deep interest in sound and music who want to use the Pro Tools sophisticated digital audio workstation for sound and music production, sound recording and editing.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
This 600-clock hour program is based on the tutorials, documents and other resources provided by AVID, the software developer of the Pro Tools professional audio and music engineering and editing.
The nine-unit program also prepares students to take AVID Pro Tools certification, which includes workstation’s functionalities, functions of a multitrack recorder and additional digital features.
This 600-hour course is based on tutorials, documents and resources provided by AVID, the software developer of PRO TOOLS professional audio and music engineering and editing. The program prepares students to take AVID Pro Tools certification
The program includes:
- Learn Audio Engineering Fundamentals such as Frequency Bands, Harmonic Content, and Dynamic Range
- Install audio equipment; record different audio sources; incorporate hardware for recording interface such as MIDI controllers or external preamps
- Learn sound and music production
- Learn Pro Tools fundamentals; work with AVID PRO TOOLS hardware
- Edit and fine-tune Audio and MIDI; advanced MIDI production
- Learn to master Pro Tools 101, 110, 201 and 210
- Practice tests and take AVID PRO TOOLS certification